Each level of Girl Scouting has multiple Journey programs. A Journey is a series of lessons particular topic. The Journeys are made up of multiple parts and all parts of the Journey must be earned for it to be complete. A Girl Scout who completes three Journeys at one level earns a Summit Pin. Before beginning work on a Bronze, Silver or Gold Award project, a Girl Scout must complete one Journey at her level. A Girl Scout who did not earn her Silver Award must complete two Journeys at her current level, instead of one, work on her Gold Award.
It’s Your World—Change It! 
Whether it’s planting a garden, painting a mural, or launching a letter-writing campaign, Girl Scouts at every level experience unique leadership and advocacy challenges, complete Take Action projects, and discover what it means to be a leader who makes a difference in the world.
- Welcome to the Daisy Flower Garden (Daisy journey)
- Brownie Quest (Brownie Journey)
- Agent of Change (Junior Journey)
- AMAZE! The Twists and Turns of Getting Along (Cadette Journey)
- GIRLtopia (Senior Journey)
- Your Voice, Your World: The Power of Advocacy (Ambassador Journey)
It’s Your Planet—Love It!
Girls learn about environmental topics such as clean water and air, noise pollution, global warming, soil contamination, and agriculture. Each Journey is packed with current environmental information and offers ways to improve life for everyone on the planet through a Take Action project.
- Between Earth and Sky (Daisy journey)
- WOW Wonders of Water (Brownie Journey)
- Get Moving (Junior Journey)
- Breathe (Cadette Journey)
- Sow What? (Senior Journey)
- Justice (Ambassador Journey)
It’s Your Story—Tell It!
Girls get the opportunity to tell their stories through a range of creative approaches. Exploring important themes such as developing a strong sense of self, navigating healthy relationships, and promoting well-being and confidence in themselves and others get girls involved in discussions about thinking critically and ready to complete a Take Action project.
- 3 Cheers for Animals (Daisy journey)
- A World of Girls (Brownie Journey)
- AMUSE (Junior Journey)
- Media (Cadette Journey)
- Mission: Sisterhood! (Senior Journey)
- Bliss: Live It! (Ambassador Journey)
Engineering: Think Like an Engineer
Girls discover how to think like an engineer by participating in hands-on design challenges and completing a Take Action project.
Computer Science: Think Like a Programmer
Girls learn how programmers solve problems by participating in computational-thinking activities and completing a Take Action project.
Outdoor STEM: Think Like a Citizen Scientist
Girls learn how to make observations and collect data by doing a citizen science project and completing a Take Action project.
Girls get outside to explore and enjoy nature while completing a sustainable Take Action project. Fun, safe activities ranging from backyard camping to high-adventure exploration build essential outdoor skills and inspire girls to become environmental stewards.
Because Girls Scouts is girl-led, she'll pick the topic that interests her most, whether it’s caring for animals; taking a stand for girls; exploring science, technology, engineering, or math (STEM); helping others; spreading kindness; protecting the environment; or anything else important to her.
As she goes on her Journey, she’ll earn awards to put on her uniform, letting others know about the awesome things she’s done and taking pride in what she’s accomplished and the amazing experiences she’s had along the way.
All items (40)
- Journey: Agent of Change (GSWISE)
- Journey: Outdoor (Ambassador)
- Journey: Outdoor (Brownie)
- Journey: Outdoor (Cadette)
- Journey: Outdoor (Daisy)
- Journey: Outdoor (Junior)
- Journey: Think Like a Citizen Scientist
- Journey: Think Like a Programmer (Daisy)
- Journey: Think Like an Engineer (GSWISE)
- Journey: Your Voice, Your World (GSWISE)
- Justice (Ambassador Journey)